A couple of weeks ago we gave you some ideas for things to do while your partner watches the World Cup – if you’re not into football, there are some fun and sexy ideas in that piece for ways to occupy your time until the whistle blows at the end of the final match. But if you are into football, or you just want an excuse to root for England to score, we’ve got something that might help you out. England are definitely through to the knockout round of the 2018 World Cup, though we don’t yet know who they’ll be playing next, so we thought we’d spice up the drama by offering a free Atom Plus dual-motor cock ring for every time England score.
All you need to do is follow @HotOctopuss on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet before England’s first match in the knockout rounds of the World Cup. That will be either Monday 2nd July or Tuesday 3rd July, depending on how they fare against Belgium tonight. Once you’ve followed Hot Octopuss and retweeted the competition tweet, you’ll be entered to win an Atom Plus cock ring – we’ll draw winners each time England score a goal so when they score, you score!
Terms and conditions
- Retweet the competition tweet and follow @HotOctopuss on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning an Atom Plus cock ring worth £89.
- Competition open from 10am (UK time) on Thursday 28th June until kickoff in England’s first match of the knockout round in the 2018 World Cup.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- Winner will be chosen by random draw each time England score a goal, and announced on Twitter via the @HotOctopuss account. If the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days a new winner will be redrawn.
- By entering you confirm you’re happy for Hot Octopuss to tweet your Twitter handle, and DM you to arrange sending your prize in the event that you win.
- Prize will be sent from the UK, but competition is open worldwide. Hot Octopuss will cover postage costs but will not be responsible for customs charges if they apply in your country.
Want to know when we publish new posts like this one? Sign up here!