The new Head of Sales for Europe will report to our COO Julia Margo (based in London), and work alongside Adam Lewis our CEO; Global Head of Sales, April Lampert, based in California; our Global Operations team based in the UK; and our marketing and PR team.
Your remit will be to rapidly grow sales across Europe, by introducing the brand to your existing networks and working to build new contacts. Knowledge of how to develop and deliver a sales strategy in this sector and win new business will be crucial, as well as a willingness to travel and present, and a passion for our products and brand.
You will be joining Hot Octopuss during an exciting phase of growth: by the close of 2019 we will have launched seven new products and seen our team almost double in size. There are significant opportunities to continue this expansion in Europe, and, dependent on candidates’ prior experience, in other territories such as Russia, South Africa and Asia, too.
This role involves significant travel within Europe and remote working. Pay is competitive and commensurate to experience
About Hot Octopuss
We’re Hot Octopuss, the people who design innovative, cutting-edge sex toys that not only look gorgeous but also work with your body. We believe pleasure is a fundamental right for everyone: we don’t just make and sell incredible products, we are a powerful voice for change, campaigning for a more inclusive approach in the industry. We take sex toys back to the drawing board and develop them using real people, serious science and tech and ingenious designs.
Hot Octopuss was founded in London in 2011 by Adam Lewis and Julia Margo, and we launched our first product, PULSE, in 2013, which quickly became a global best seller. Our products are now available across five continents, protected by multiple patents and trademarks. With a rapid series of new product launches this year and next, our portfolio is growing exponentially.
To date, our focus has leaned more towards the US, but we are now ready for significant expansion into Europe. The post of Head of Sales, Europe will be a critical hire for our dynamic, boutique team.
- 25 days paid holiday
- Remote and flexible working
- Amazing company culture
- Work directly with the founders
- Opportunity to influence key business decisions
- Performance-related bonuses
- Opportunity to build a team based on your success
- Work with a luxury boutique brand making unique quality products
Our ideal candidate
- Four or more years’ experience as a senior sales manager in a similar environment
- Extensive knowledge of the sex toy market in Europe and, ideally, related markets
- Two or more European languages
- An impressive contacts list
- Willingness to travel
- Great communication and presenting skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Passion and positivity
- Ability to implement sales strategies and plans
- Analytical skills and highly collaborative way of working
Please apply by 12th July 2019 with your updated CV and one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the role please contact email@example.com.